Re: Test xfs/106 failure

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 05:31:49PM +0100, Jan Kara wrote:
>   Hello,
>
>   I'm consistently getting failure in xfs/106 test because the files
> created by fsstress are just completely different from what they are
> expected to be. It almost seems as if the random numbers generated for
> fsstress are different. Anyone has seen this as well?

If it's not in the auto group, then it's not expected to function as
a reliable regression test. There are few tests around the
xfs/100 to xfs/130 that fall into this category. Some were tests
that were never completed, others were simply a method of exercising
the functionality and not intended to have deterministic output
and hence "always fail".

given the amount of commented out functionality and comments like
"# not yet working properly?" in xfs/106 leads me to beleive it
falls into the former category of "unfinished".

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner