xfstest status on current kernels

Is there a list somewhere of the full set of xfstests that are
expected to run (and presumably pass) on current Linux kernels for the
local file systems (ext4, btrfs and/or xfs)?

I want to make sure that I don't accidentally ignore a test (e.g. test
generic/003 doesn't run with a message " [not run] relatime not
supported by the current kernel" and want to make sure I am not
missing something).

Obviously cifs/smb3 and nfs are not going to run all the tests that
ext4, btrfs and xfs do but it is easy to leave a test out for the
wrong reasons (build dependency etc.) so want to know the list that
should run on a local Linux fs.

--
Thanks,

Steve