generic/076 cleanup

While running some tests from the xfstests suite (quick group), I noticed
that generic test 076 doesn't clean after itself. Specifically, a couple
of directories (p1 and p2) remain on $TEST_DIR once the test is completed.
To my understanding, a test should cleanup the files it had created, so I
added a rm command to test's _cleanup function to fix it, which seems to
be OK, but I thought I'll check: is there a reason for these directories
to remain there after the test completion?

Omer