Re: wxWidgets and memory leaks

On Tue, May 30, 2023 at 12:00 AM Frederick Virchanza Gotham wrote:

> I've created a patch for libpango that eradicates all of the memory
> leaks reported by AddressSanitizer:

I have improved upon my previous patch. Now I build libpango with
AddressSanitizer to make sure that nothing gets double-freed:

https://github.com/healytpk/libpango/compare/c573c64..6e76ccfe

On my Ubuntu Linux PC running a wxWidgets program with GTK3, this
finds and fixes 18 leaks. I need to do more testing but so far it
looks like they were harmless leaks anyway -- they don't seem to
accumulate if the program is left running for hours and hours.