Re: Trouble with custom configs

Hi,

Thanks a million for your reply! This was super helpful.

I'm going to clean up LilyPond's code based on your comments.

Now I see correct fonts when asking Fontconfig directly; however, it's still not working when going through Pango, but that could well either me misunderstanding how to use Pango correctly (most likely), or a problem in Pango. I'll try to debug deeper.

Best,

Jean