Re: No FC_FONT_FEATURES?

Indeed it isn't. that property is supposed to work as an option to let
an application know what feature tags users want to enable. it isn't
like FC_CAPABILITY.  At the moment, one needs extra API calls to see
what the sort of features fonts support.

Do we want to cache them? even though it is related to the rendering
options much more. dunno how that helps to choose a font or even if it
does, how does it help to make things easier than calling the existing
API to get them.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 1:05 PM Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Seems like the FC_FONT_FEATURES pattern attribute is not implemented. I
> was trying to implement a version of the collect_opentype_fonts script
> from this repo <https://github.com/ldo/harfpy_examples>, only using
> Fontconfig to find all available OpenType fonts, rather than scanning
> a fixed set of directories, and getting the font-feature info from
> Fontconfig rather than HarfBuzz. However, I keep getting back null
> results. I see that FC_CAPABILITY is implemented, but that gives the
> info in a form more designed for human readability than easy parsing.

Akira TAGOH