Re: Broken "-enable-large-file" handling

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my computer for a while.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 4:20 AM Juergen Borleis <fb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A few source files already do that, but the most do not. And that was the root
> cause of my inode size issue. Two solutions are possible:
>
>  1) adding the "#include <config.h>" in all source files

This should be already done though `#include "fcint.h"`. do you have
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H on your compiler option?
or are there any situations where it is not doing so? that should be
what we need to fix then.

>  2) forcing the inclusion of the "config.h" via a
>       "-include $(top_builddir)/config.h"
>     parameter to the compiler.
>
> 1) needs to touch all source files, 2) needs to add the mentioned parameter to
> the "AM_CPPFLAGS" variable (and removing the "#include <config.h>" from a few
> source files).
>
> What would be an acceptable patch? I already made one for solution 2) and for my
> use case fontconfig works again.
>
> Regards,
> Juergen

Akira TAGOH