Re: FcPatternGet always gives font weight of '0'

I'm back !

XftFontOpenName calls FcNameParse, and its this function which returns an FcPattern whose FC_WEIGHT property has type FcTypeDouble

So it's Fontconfig related.

Fontconfig ChangeLog says that FC_WEIGHT is yet of type range, but it's returned by FcPatternGet as double ???

Nevermind, in my real program, I replaced all occurences of "fcValue.u.i" by "(int)(fcValue.u.d)" when it's font weight related, and it works again.