Re: Config Parsing Error Reporting

Well, we can't provide information more than what XML parser can do.
we support both expat and libxml at this moment though, there may be
difference in features between them. relying on features available on
either implementation may be not good. or stop supporting either...
dunno.

Anyway, I need to take a look if it can be done though, maybe good not
to expect anything :)
Please file an rfe too to keep it in mind.

Thanks,

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 7:12 PM Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 19:04:25 +0900, Akira TAGOH wrote:
>
> > To show that error on GUI for users say? hm, let me think.
>
> Also useful for automated validation scripts, I would say.

Akira TAGOH