Re: Changing behavior of evaluating multiple values in FcFontList()

I'm concerned this may breaks some applications replying on this
behavior. that's why I'm asking. though this may not get enough
attention here for that purpose and that may also means, even if we
add new API for that, it may be not used because application
developers may not be ware of.

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 4:03 AM Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think OR behavior is more useful indeed. Makes me slightly uncomfortable to change though...
>
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 1:19 AM Akira TAGOH <akira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> FcFontList() (as konwn as API which fc-list uses) evalues and returns
>> a result only when all of conditions are matched. for example, doing
>> :foo=a,b would means 'the value of 'foo' matches 'a' AND 'b' so far.
>> but one may expects to see OR instead of AND in most cases.
>>
>> Does anyone have any situations where you want to keep AND?
>> Otherwise I'll change this.
>>
>> --
>> Akira TAGOH

Akira TAGOH