Re: Issue Compiling fontconfig

You provided some logs though that seems not containing any useful
information how you did it. I can't say too much off hand. but
basically both using *_CFLAGS/LIBS directly and settings them through
pkg-config doesn't makes too much different. if that works through
pkg-config, that would means you did set *_CFLAGS/LIBS wrongly.

Akira TAGOH