Re: FcFontList() can return NULL - should it? should it be documented?

On 08/24/16 11:27 PM, Akira TAGOH wrote:
Can you investigate more where the checking failed and then return NULL in
fontconfig? and what version of fontconfig are you using?

It was reported when we were shipping 2.11.94 - we upgraded to 2.12.1 earlier
this month, and I don't know if it affects that version.

Now that we know this isn't expected, I'll try to find time soon to dig deeper
to see where the failure bubbles up from, since I see several possible paths
in the code that can return NULL if other functions do.

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith@xxxxxxxxxx