Problem with Inkscape

Hello all,

When running inkscape from IIS (not from a command line) the font seems not to be found.
No text are generated in the image file.

When debugging Inkscape process, it seems that it is trying to access to "WINDOWSFONTDIR" which does not exists.
This name seems to be hardcoded in libfontconfig-1.dll

Indeed, if we edit the dll with binary editor and change WINDOWSFONTDIR witn /Windows/Fonts, we get some text in the image.

Is there a bug in fontconfig ? Could someone explain how this WINDOWSFONTDIRstuff is supposed to work.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel