Re: How necessary is 'scandir'?

forgot to add the list...

On 02/15/15 17:05, Michael Felt wrote:
>  [...]
>
> Option I believe wanted is -qhalt

Well, only if the conftest program doesn't generate any other warnings
on XL C. But you're really in the best position to test this.

>[...]
> If a reaction like this is needed it should be a different variable -
> like WARN_CFLAGS - that gets set per compiler.

Check the Git version...

> Another general problem I see is that --prefix is not being applied by
> configure (because libraries in /opt/lib, include files in /opt/include
> - are not being found. Just the standard hard-coded (it seems) check of
> /usr and /usr/local. Quite common that /usr/local is being checked,
> while --prefix value is not.

You mean for prerequisites? These are mostly checked with pkg-config(1), so verify your PKG_CONFIG_PATH and/or pkg-config instance in PATH.

Raimund

--
Worringer Str 31 Duesseldorf 40211 DE  home: <rs@xxxxxxxx>
+49-179-2981632 icq 16845346           work: <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>