Re: fontconfig: Branch 'master'

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
On 14-08-20 05:01 PM, Raimund Steger wrote:
Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
   [...]
      This was actually affecting bitmap fonts (in a bad way), as the change
made
      an outline font to always be preferred over a (otherwise equal) bitmap
font,
      even for the exact size of the bitmap font.  That probably was never
noticed
      by anyone,

*ahem*

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fontconfig/2011-January/003575.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fontconfig/2013-August/004856.html

that I live to see this day...

I'm truly sorry and embarrassed!  I don't know why I left those two email
unattended.  Well, at least things are lined up now.

Cheers, and sorry again :),

Wasn't really a problem, I just changed my config to scan the affected fonts to other family names.

Still nice to see that change though.

Thanks.

Raimund

--