Re: FontConfig memory question

On 14-02-18 02:08 PM, mathog wrote:

> The reason I am whining...

In this case I suggest you use gobject refcounting stuff to see if any Pango
objects are kept alive and track down why that may be the case first.  Only
then you can look into fontconfig.

And note that fontconfig uses pointers in nonstandard ways, and that confuses
valgrind.  That's a well-known issue.  I suggest you get a valgrind
suppression file for fontconfig (Google for it, we don't have an upstream
version.)

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/