Re: fontconfig: Branch 'master' - 23 commits

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
Ok, I've fixed that now.  Yay.

Very good :-) It's running here now as well.

Test has been running happily since.  Chris Wilson also fixed issues in cairo.
  Now my Pango test runs happily even for long periods of time.  Lets see which
library breaks again first ;)

Thanks for the help, and the test, which I'm incorporating into fontconfig now.

Hmmm, I didn't exactly adhere to the fontconfig coding style... :-(

(On a side note, I think now that the crashes would even have happened with the limited configuration available in test/run-test.sh...)

Raimund

--
Worringer Str 31 Duesseldorf 40211 DE  home: <rs@xxxxxxxx>
+49-179-2981632 icq 16845346           work: <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>