Re: Build fontconfig on Windows XP

On 11/12/12 6:59 AM, Forest wrote:
Hi everyone,
Have you built the fontconfig on windows xp?I do not find cmake or other project files of windows,can anyone tell me how to build fonconfig on windows to get *.lib fie.
Waiting for your answers! Thanks very much!

I've also uploaded them here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/apprenticevideo/files/fontconfig-2.10.x-cmake-patches-for-win32/

fontconfig-2.10.x-archive.tar.bz2 is a 'git archive' export of the tree prior to applying the patches.
fontconfig-2.10.x-patched-archive.tar.bz2 is the same after applying the patches.

fontconfig-git-src-branch-cmake-port.tar.bz2
is a tarball of my fontconfig git tree, cmake-port branch with all patches applied (and I have no idea whether sharing a git tree this way is a good or bad idea).

    Pavel.