Re: msvcport cmake project, patch attached for review

On 10/10/2012 12:17 PM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
It's not my call anymore, but if it was, I would have straight rejected this
patchset.  First, it mixes code and buildsystem changes.  Second, it adds a
second parallel build system, that is doomed to be outdated most of the time...

I thought I was providing something of value back to the project as a thanks for being beneficial to my project (indirectly, my project actually depends on libass, and libass depends on fontconfig).

If the patch is never accepted at least it will remain available in the mailing list archive so someone else can get back to it if they need to.

    Pavel.