Re: fontconfig issue

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Archana Mathari <archnavnr24@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> since const char* filename = NULL; i have to set the filename pointer with
> str.I cannot copy rite..

I don't care what your code is supposed to work, this is a quote from doc:

    Note that these (like FcPatternGet) do not make a copy of any data
structure referenced by the return value.

So it will be freed by FcPatternDestroy(). I guess you know what that means :)

> With this change now that error has gone ,but still two more FcFontMatch

We don't have FcStrStaticName() in git anymore. so it might be
improved. please check if it works with git master.

--
Akira TAGOH