Re: FontConfig font selection problem

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Akira TAGOH <akira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I should look at the screenshot carefully, that looks like a rendering
bug though. how did you figure out it's from DejaVu Sans?

There are only very few (probably just 2-3) fonts on Ubuntu system which supports Arabic/Uyghur and I studied the shape of individual glyphs of each font carefully. And I believe it is just DejaVu sans, nothing else.

does it work
if you specify kacstOne explicitly on the font preferences for GNOME
say?

I will try that later when I go home today and report to you the results.

Thanks.