Re: Is code point substitution inside the same font possible with fontconfing?

On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 23:00 +0300, Vasile Gaburici wrote:

>  Do I have to write a C hack, or am I missing something?

Yup, you'll want to go hack the fontconfig code itself so that the
correct language support is registered. Then, if you application also
happens to use the fontconfig glyph lookup code (does anyone use that at
this point?) things will work fine. Otherwise, you'll also have to
change your application or toolkit.

--
keith.packard@xxxxxxxxx