Re: fontconfig-2.2.3 cross compilation error

On 4/15/07, Sina Mallick <education.sina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to cross compile fontconfig-2.2.3 for making xserver from
<snip>
In file included from ../fontconfig/fcfreetype.h:27,
                 from ../src/fcint.h:39,
                 from fc-lang.c:25:

This is a problem with older fontconfig using freetype internals. I'd
suggest you try using a newer version of fontconfig where this issue
is fixed, version 2.3.2 at least. What version of freetype do you
have?

Before make command i  had been export two enviroment verriable CPFLAGS and
LDFLAGS..I could not under stand why ftheader.h do not found....
Please advice me so i will able to install fontconfig-2.2.3..should ii
supply some other enviroment  verriable?....If so then what is that one...?

No environment variable is going to fix this issue, unfortunately.

--
Dan