Re: [Bug] fonts.conf lines inverted

I'm making the fontconfig package for a RPM-based distribution in China.
I have to patch the /etc/fonts.conf to have a customized fontlist.(prefer list, etc.)

I have to patch the /etc/fonts.conf directly, or just move the including of /etc/fonts.d/ down for a few lines to make sure the setting overwrite the original settings in /etc/fonts.conf

Charles A. Landemaine wrote:
I didn't find any bug reporting tool on Google for Fontconfig so I
thought this would be the best place to report it. In the file
fonts.conf, the .fonts.conf and local.conf lines that import these 2
external files are inverted. Thus, the following:

<!--
 Load per-user customization file
-->
    <include ignore_missing="yes">~/.fonts.conf</include>

<!--
 Load local system customization file
-->
    <include ignore_missing="yes">conf.d</include>
    <include ignore_missing="yes">local.conf</include>

Should read instead:

<!--
 Load local system customization file
-->
    <include ignore_missing="yes">conf.d</include>
    <include ignore_missing="yes">local.conf</include>

<!--
 Load per-user customization file
-->
    <include ignore_missing="yes">~/.fonts.conf</include>

This way, the user fontconfig file would have priority over the
system-wide configuration.
As a side note, you could incorporate these enhancements into
fontconfig: http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=208396
Many people have asked for it on the Internet, and these
configurations don't affect regular fonts rendering so that
everybody's happy :)
Cheers,