Re: Status about fontconfig CVS regarding cache handling

Patrick Lam wrote:
Here's a bug that probably already exists in 2.3.2 but is only important now: if you mount /usr as read-only, then fc-cache skips generating caches in /var since it thinks it doesn't have access to /usr and won't be able to generate caches.

I've now fixed this bug. I also think I fixed the other bug about fc-cache repeatedly updating cache files. Could someone please test the behaviour of fc-cache on multi-arch systems?

pat