Re: Status about fontconfig CVS regarding cache handling

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 10:45 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:

As Matthias noted, "make check" now fails.

Status update with CVS snapshot 20050131 (10:44 CET) * make check fails => FIXED

No regression found on my side.

I've just pushed it in Mandriva cooker to see if many people start
screaming ;)

Ok, make check is indeed fixed. But I still see the oszillating global
cache, and the charset field still contains garbage in fc-cat output.

I'm going to push this version into rawhide, and see how it fares.

Can you send me a broken cache? Also, I thought that blowing away the global cache should stop the oscillation... I also thought that the patch I committed should blow away broken caches in general.

pat