Re: Missing FcValueSave() in FcConfigEvaluate() (KDE bug #119108)

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Lubos Lunak wrote:

If I'm getting it right, FcConfigEvaluate() always allocates its result,
which should be somewhen later freed. It itself does so e.g. in the
FcOpOr..FcOpDivide cases, where it recursively calls itself. In the FcOpField
case it calls FcPatternGet(), which however doesn't seem to create a copy of
the value, it only calls FcValueCanonicalize() and assigns the value. This
specific crash seems to happen only for type FcTypeMatrix.

Looks good to me. FcValueCanonicalize does not create an extra copy, FcValueSave is the right thing to do here. I've committed this patch (since it's short).

I still don't have good computer access, so I haven't been able to review other patches yet. Sorry.

pat