Ending condition for non-rr file service

I guess I understand when fio "stops" when using 1 file per job: after
`io_size` IOs,
which is usually the same as `size` if `io_size` has not been
specified explicitly.

When size == io_size, this means that all blocks of the files are
written exactly once
with linear or random writes, except if norandmap=1, in which case
some blocks will
likely be written 0 times and others 2 or more times.

How does this work for nrfiles > 1 and linear writes (rw=write) and
file_service_type
set to one of the random ones? For the non-uniform distributions some
files will be
written at a higher rate than others: does the write pointer just loop
when it gets to
the end of the file? So io_size writes will still be done, but some
files will not be
completely written while others may be written more than once?

Travis