Doubt on fio

Respected sir,

I have doubt about source code of fio, kindly please clear my doubts
     1.Fio read and write pattern.(flow)
     2.working flow of fio by sending a file and how it verify read
data and write data without using verify parameter.
     3.Which is the main file of fio?
 sir kindly please reply back so that i will be great help to me for
my project it is very urgent please reply back to me.

Thanking you
pooja