fio xNVMe blog post part 2

Ankit Kumar and I have another fio blog post covering more features of xNVMe and fio's xNVMe ioengine.

We discuss the polling options available from xNVMe and also provide examples and performance comparisons including coverage of the new io_uring command ioengine and backend. We wrap up with a short discussion of xNVMe's SPDK backend. Take a look!

https://github.com/vincentkfu/fio-blog/wiki/xNVMe-ioengine-Part-2

Feedback is welcome!

Vincent