Re: one-core-peak.sh

Le 06/10/2022 à 23:00, Stephen Bates a écrit :
Hi All

We are working on measuring one core peak performance and have been
using the one-core-peak.sh script. While the script does what it needs
to do we find it a bit hard to use and not written in an ideal
fashion. We are planning to do a python version which can be done in a
much cleaner and more readable fashion.

Rather than stomping on toes and just sending a patch to replace this
script I wanted to solicit feedback from the original authors and
community that this is acceptable.

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

I wrote this tool as a simple helper and though it would be short enough to stay in bash.

The bash was clearly a POC more than a solution.

I totally support moving to python3. I can provide help in this.

Erwan,