Fwd: Replay IO on Windows - failed to flush file buffers

Replay IO on Windows with error failed to flush file buffers

Hi,

I am having an issue when I verify the previous write job on Windows.
I got an error saying that windowsaio failed to flush file buffers.
When I look at the fio output, there is an error saying Permission
denied.
I'm using FIO 3.27 running on a Windows instance. At first, I write to
a volume and save the data to writeiolog, then I copy the content of
the writeiolog to a readiolog and replace write by read. The readiolog
is used to replay and verify the IO.

It is not running on either the local drive or the drive that has boot volume.

Can someone help me troubleshoot this issue?
Thank you!

Best regards,
Lam Nguyen