Re: Question: t/io_uring performance

Le 06/09/2021 à 16:26, Hans-Peter Lehmann a écrit :
Hi Jens,

not sure if you have read the emails in this thread - now trying to address you directly. Both Erwan and me are unable to reproduce your single-threaded IOPS measurements - we don't even get close to your numbers. The bottle-neck seems to be the CPU, not the SSDs. Did you use some special configuration for your benchmarks?

Best regards
Hans-Peter

(I have also reproduced the behavior with an Intel processor now - the single-threaded throughput is also capped at around 580k IOPS, even though the SSDs can handle more than that when using multiple threads)

I wonder if that's not linked to the optane 2 setup.