RE: Question about rwmixread/rwmixwrite implementation

The HOWTO file sometimes has more information than the manpage, so
that's the first place to check.

To find the applicable source code, run:
    grep rwmix *.[ch]

That shows that the io handling code in io_u.c is where decisions
are made based on that argument, particularly in the rate_ddir() and
get_rw_ddir() functions.