Github CI is broken because of a clang optimization

Hi there,

My PR around the exec engine was not passing the CI because of a missing stpcpy symbol at link time.

I made some search around that, found the issue and proposed a fix at https://github.com/axboe/fio/pull/1233

The issue was around clang 12 which is doing some string optimization by using stpcpy we don't have.

This PR is about disabling the implicit stpcpy usage with clang for now.

Note the GCC build was passing.

The CI pass with my patches.

Once merged, I'll rebase my exec-engine PR on top of it.

Erwan,