Monitoring disk i/o in Windows

I built a Windows 2019 server with an NVMe storage pool and I'm using
fio to test performance.  Results from fio are in line with my
expectations for this hardware, but I noticed something strange with
Windows Performance Monitor.  The physical disk r/w throughput
counters are roughly double what they should be.  This holds true for
various different iodepth, numjobs, and block size options.  Logical
Disk throughput counters are accurate.  In this screenshot, fio shows
11.1GiB/s and the physical disk shows about 22.2 GiB/s.  Is there a
logical explanation for this?  Or is there a better disk monitoring
tool to use, something like iostat for Windows?

https://i.postimg.cc/zqrW8ZPk/windows-fio.png?dl=1

The storage pool is created as a simple stripe with no parity or
mirroring and formatted as ReFS.

Thanks,
Elliott