Don't benchmark with fio

Hi all.

I'm trying to probe my file system with fio. I don't want to benchmark
my file system. The only thing I want do is to for example write 100K
file on a file system and then check how much IO does it take to write
and the bandwidth and the runtime.
The main thing I want is to just write that file size and don't bench on that.
Can anyone help me which ioengine or which args should I use to do this probe?

Thanks.