io_uring engine -- sqthread_poll option can't work as implemented

Hi,

sqthread_poll requires registered files in order to work.  That's not
implemented in fio, and I don't see how one would go about it (but I'm
not all that familiar with fio's architecture).  We basically need all
files to be opened before we can register them.  It looks to me as
though the files are opened on demand, after the io engine is
initialized.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Jeff