Re: How is numjobs & iodepth related?

Hi,

I'm going to stop here for now because the command line you posted
earlier is missing something if you are really using libaio so I'm
getting confused (maybe you are saying you are using a new command
line but you forgot to post it in your new email?). I'm afraid we need
to see the full current command line (and the contents of any job
files) to be able to answer questions like this - see
https://github.com/axboe/fio/blob/master/REPORTING-BUGS for the type
of information that is required. Could you follow up with ALL the
information requested there? To maximize the odds of getting to a
resolution ensure you include the fio output as mentioned in
REPORTING-BUGS - don't be tempted to skip sending it to us in this
case!

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/