RE: Recent changes (master)

> This
>

> +					printf("Your filesystem/device
> doesn't "
> +						"support polled IO\n");
>
> will print one line in standard output:
>
> Your filesystem/device doesn't support polled IO
>

> Do you mean that you want to grep in the source code ?

Yes, like Linus Torvalds complained about years ago:
    "I've had grep's that fail due to people splitting the actual
    string etc, which just drives me wild."
    https://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/17/229

It's part of the linux kernel coding style (which fio doesn't
strictly follow, but generally does):

    "Statements longer than 80 columns will be broken into sensible
    chunks, unless exceeding 80 columns significantly increases
    readability and does not hide information. Descendants are
    always substantially shorter than the parent and are placed
    substantially to the right. The same applies to function headers
    with a long argument list. However, never break user-visible
    strings such as printk messages, because that breaks the
    ability to grep for them."