Custom machining to meet high tolerance accuracy requirements

Dear Madam/Sir,

Nice to know you.
This is Jack from Victar Precision Hardware Ltd(China) and I provide Custom Hardware parts maunfacture service,I checked your company website and some parts are no problem for me to make,also I can provide surface treatment service,such as sandblasted,anodize,polishment,powder coating,plating,etc.
The attached picture is my workshop and some parts I made are for your reference.
Looking forward to cooperating with you.

Best regards
Jack

Address: Second floor,Jutai Science and Technology park,No.3rd Industrial Road,Yayao Business Avenue,Huaide Community,Humen,Dongguan,China
Tel:(0086)138-6807-4924
Email: jack01@xxxxxxxxx
Company Web: http://www.custommetal-plastic.com