Re: The test screams DI, but the data seems OK

Hello Peter,

I see how that might be a problem, but then I hoped that maybe there's
a way to somehow overcome this? Unfortunately, this makes a several
hours difference per test (and few dozens of hours of difference per
set of tests).

I'm not really familiar with FIO's code, but if this wasn't possible
at the API level, but was still possible with a little modification of
the source code, I'd be interested to know that too.

Thanks!