From: Beierl, Mark [mailto:Mark.Beierl@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 1:54 PM
To: neto from Brazil <Antonio.Jose.Rodrigues.Neto@xxxxxxxxxx>; TK Tan Tan Tuan Keat <Tan.Tuan.Keat@xxxxxxx>
Cc: fio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Looking for assistance on FIO

On 2019-02-25, 13:51, "fio-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of neto from Brazil" <fio-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Antonio.Jose.Rodrigues.Neto@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        > fio: io_u error on file \\.\PhysicalDrive1: Permission denied: write offset=504457322496, buflen=4096

I think that is the critical message: Permission denied.  So, there might be a difference from one version of Windows to another, or perhaps you are using a different user?  Also, is PhysicalDrive1 the same location on both servers (ie: PhysicalDisk1 is available for writing, and not part of a volume span, or hosting the OS, etc?)

Regards,
Mark