rbdname question

Hello collective wisdom,

fio-3.12 + CEPH 13.2.2 (mimic) here.

So it appears that unlike file based engines such as libaio where --filename allows for multiple block devices to be specified on the same line,  --rbdname of RBD engine, doesn't accept multiple rbd images separated by colon (:). If that's indeed the case, is it possible to enable such functionality? If yes, how can I put in a request?

While at this, will the IO be spread evenly among the RBD images,  if I specify multiple rbdname  like below?

[global]
invalidate=0
ioengine=rbd
clientname=cephuser