Use of direct=0 in examples.

Good day to all, and thanks to Jens especially for this excellent utility.

I see from closed issue 512
https://github.com/axboe/fio/issues/512#issuecomment-356552337 that
there was a discussion about the use of direct=0 in some of the
examples. It appears to me that only the sequential read example
fio-seq-read.fio has been updated, leaving the sequential write and
mixed sequential tests with direct=0. By comparison the 6 tests, I
think I would expect to see updated have been modified in the
(downstream?) repo
https://github.com/avocado-framework-tests/avocado-misc-tests/pull/780/files.
Is there some reason I'm missing for not updating all the sequential
examples to pass direct=1, or is this an omission?

Many apologies if this is off-topic, or a handy means of demonstrating
my ignorance.

--
Niall Litchfield