SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
Mark.Beierl@xxxxxxxx

On 2018-10-10, 14:24, "fio-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of eliezer@integritech.solutions" <fio-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of eliezer@integritech.solutions> wrote:

    [EXTERNAL EMAIL]
    Please report any suspicious attachments, links, or requests for sensitive information.

    Is fio supported on vmware esxi 5 and 6 servers?  Does anyone have any
    helpful guides as to how to install it on vmware?  I've searched google but
    could not find any.  The only reference to fio+vmware is Disable libaio for
    ESXi build - bug#80

    Thank you in advance.

    Regards,
    Eliezer