Re: graphing with fio - architectural docs - gfio Vs fiovisualizer

Hi,

(Sorry for the brevity)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 23:25, Luis Chamberlain <mcgrof@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The doc is up here:
>
> https://gitlab.com/mcgrof/graphing-with-fio
>
> Please give it some review and let me know your thoughts, rants,
> disagreements.  Perhaps with time, after things are actually set up and
> documented correctly, if folks consider it proper, I could massage it
> and put the generic fio stuff into documentation for fio upstream.

I think there's also https://github.com/earlephilhower/ezfio and also
see fio2gnuplot within
https://github.com/axboe/fio/tree/master/tools/plot . Also see
https://github.com/axboe/fio/issues/495 for a "why not a shorter