RE: Windows make errors on http

>I wonder how this managed to sneak by CI
>(https://ci.appveyor.com/project/axboe/fio/build/1.0.811/job/1hhta2403gwjobna )?
>Just to check: if you do a make clean; ./configure && make you still get
>the same error? Does configure say the "http engine" is enabled and do
>you have libcurl headers installed under Cygwin?

On my machine, after ./configure the http engine is shown with yes.  The libcurl items are installed, but still the error.  If I run ./configure --disable-http the make runs successfully, which basically matches what is shown on appveyor's output.  So two problems.  First, why does the configure differ?  Is there some $CONFIGURE_OPTIONS turning off http on appveyor?  Second, if we try to configure with http enabled, is there a dependency beyond libcurl?  If libcurl is a dependency, should we list it in the configure output (e.g. if zlib is not installed we get a gentle warning).

Thanks.

Regards,
Jeff