Re: ramp_data logging in json+ format question

Hi,

On 8 June 2018 at 00:15, abhishek koundal <akoundal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All,
> Is there a way to collect all the fio data with the json+ logs in the
> way it only calculates the values after the ramp_time?
> e.g.
> ramp_time=10s (still collect all data in some file but not use for calculations)
> runtime = 60s (actual data for the calculations).

I don't think this is possible at present. In fact, I think many stats
are not even recorded until the ramp_time expires (e.g. see
https://github.com/axboe/fio/blob/386501be7e22b6810f1810f0e631c35c95325035/io_u.c#L1889
and https://github.com/axboe/fio/blob/ab5643cb04dac549b2202231d5c6e33339b7fe7d/stat.c#L2662
).

--