Porting fio to RTEMS

Hi community,
I am a Google SoC participant working on RTEMS. One of my project goal
is to import a multi functional IO benchmark to RTEMS and fio is
definitely my first choice. RTEMS has structure pretty much like
FreeBSD,  so porting won't be very difficult. This mail is just
intended to give a small introduction of my goal, and to provide a
context for my future queries.
I have started working towards this, and would love to see an official
release of FIO for RTEMS too.
Thanks!

Regards,
Udit kumar agarwal